Thursday, August 08, 2013

First Day of School

The girls, and Donald, went back to school on Wednesday.

Tuesday night we had Open House and since Amelia told me I was NOT walking her to her room I had to snag a desk pic then.  The girls were about 25% excited...they did get right up and ready on Wednesday morning.






 



 

 Getting Maggie in the pic with them was an ORDEAL.....


 3 of the A team before first day assembly
 Avie and Lexi.....they are in the same class.....Lexi is really tall and Avie is really short
 Avie and Crazy Brecken.....


 Love this pic of the girls in Avie's class walking to their building.  There are only 9 this year, luckily some of the less well behaved children did not come back.
 Avie in her desk, she was so excited she had an actual desk and no more tables.
 Donald sent me this pic when he saw her in the lunch room.
They had a great day, hopefully when I get them up in a few minutes they will be just as excited as they were yesterday!!
And I am still vegan strong, I have lost about 10 pounds.  My sugars have been a little crazy because I had a steroid shot for the pain I have been having in my hip.  i am trying to get back in training mode since I won a free entry to a half in Jacksonville.  This morning was my first day back on the treadmill, we broke up over the summer because I can run outside.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the 10 lbs but I can't do it.