Monday, August 20, 2007

Amelia and Flower

This is Amelia and Flower, she looks like Daisy (our dog). I tried to get her to name her Little Daisy but she said they could not have the same name and since a daisy is a flower....there you go. Amelia loves school, this week. She is always singing songs that she has learned. It is funny because she knows most of the words and the tune, so whenever she does not know a word she will insert another word from another song. Her song of choice right now is "I;m H-A-P-P-Y". Sometimes however she forgets the letters....... She loves to pack her snack in the morning and to discuss what the other kids brought for their snack when I pick her up.

She always has to throw in a silly face.



3 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

What a cutie! You dress her up so well - I love her outfits. Glad she has two pups to love on now...Flower is a very sweet name. :) And I guess I need to see this High School Musical movie - I've been hearing so much about it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am such a bad friend. I knew last week was your birthday, and I forgot to call or email you. sorry! Hope it was a good one.

LaurieR said...

ew, i'm a way worse friend than Meli! I even had a reminder about your birthday! UGH. Oh well, happy late birthday. I'll have you a present when you come visit!!!! :)