Monday, December 31, 2007

We're half way there...........

Ok don't ask me where I am looking in this pic I was probably mid sentence when Donald took the picture. We are 20 weeks today so technically half way there, although the Dr has already said I will be scheduled at least 2 weeks before my due date. This pic is just funny I was outside our laundry room door and Mimae was playing with her kitchen.

I am off today and tomorrow again, thank goodness. I told Donald I could get used to 4 day weekends and 3 day work weeks, I wonder if VIS would go for that........yea right!!!

4 comments:

LaurieR said...

I can't wait to see ya'll! Happy New Year!

l said...

Who is sara?

sara jackson said...

Congrats on being half way. I hope the rest will be good for you. This is such a cute picture. Your little girl is precious.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know that top! Looks better on you!
Ya'll are in our thoughts and prayers - love ya!
~tiffany b (aka Athen's mom)