Saturday, April 19, 2008

Abby's Bday, another game, and a VIS baby shower

Last Saturday we celebrated Abby's 9th birthday with a tea party.

Opening the loot.


Anna was only interested in the paper, one man;s trash I guess is her treasure.

"No, they said I could have this paper...." she probably ate a couple of mouthfuls.


Tuesday Amelia had another game, it was freezing, hence the black pants.

She made it all the way to third on a triple she hit to the right fielder....only kidding they only go from one base to the next per hitter.

On Friday I had a baby shower at work. I work with such "special" people.....
I think Summer is fixing to punch Jessica for taking her picture for about the third time....



Monique thought I was the slowest present opener ever.

Susan monogrammed Avie's initials on the diaper, she also made Amelia and Avie matching monogrammed dresses, she is so crafty.
Connie had this made for Avie's room.


That's all for now, go back to the Dr on Monday for a NST and ultrasound. Only 3 more weeks, we are in the final countdown. We think??? we have everything ready, Amelia says all we are missing is the baby.

2 comments:

The Holtons said...

Looks like you have everything ready...I agree with Amelia, everything but the baby! I know it is going to be a busy time,but try and rest as much as you can. You are going to need it I am sure! Love you-

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good shower. I would really like it if Avie were here earlier than 3 weeks, how bout you? Let me know how the appt. goes. What time is it?