Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday appt

Went this morning for another appt, NST I pretty much failed, apparently Avie was asleep. The ultrasound looked good he said, saw everything that he needed to. They said she weighed 6 lbs 6 ounces, they said she would be a BIG baby......They measure weight by the size of the thigh bone, which Amelia was 21 inches, above avg and only weighed 7.1 so who knows.....I go back Thursday for an NST, then on Monday they will do a doppler ultrasound where they measure the bloodflow through the cord, I guess b/c of the 2 vessels, but I am thinking growth is not really an issue here. I asked him if I would make it 4 more weeks, he said he doubted it but we were not going to set anything in stone. The scary thing is today I have no pain in my hips, legs or feet and have energy....

4 comments:

sara jackson said...

Enjoy it while it lasts because as soon as she arrives your energy might decrease a bit. Have fun!! You are getting so close. I know you will be so happy not to have to go to the doctor's appointments anymore.

Athen Bradford said...

Put us on the "call" list... or at the very least the email list...
Take Care, Babay Ave will be here VERY soon, I predict within a week...
~tiffy

The Holtons said...

REST!!! Take care of yourself!! REST!!!! Sweet Avie will be here soon. Make sure Amy or Bev let me know. Love ya-

Athen Bradford said...

sorry about the typo avIe!