Thursday, September 25, 2008

5 months....and a 5 year old

Amelia loves when it is time to get the pumpkins out, she she got all her animals out so I would take her picture. Avie is 5 months old today, I am pathetic since I did not even realize it until about 8:45....oh well. She LOVES getting a bath, we moved her tub into Amelia's and took out the net.

She smiles and laughs all the time, even when she is tired/hungry.
Tonight was the Grandparents program at school.
Amelia and Jenna



Amelia and Pop


Amelia and Granna

Amelia and Papa, I have no idea where Bev was, talking I am sure. I think Ann got one of her and Amelia...email that one to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE SURE ENJOYED THE GRANDPARENTS PROGRAM AT GCS TONIGHT. SORRY I DIDN'T GET MY PICTURE MADE WITH MEEMAE, HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS TALKING? I CAN'T BELIEVE AVIE IS JUST A FEW WEEKS FROM SURGERY--that five months have flown.Bonnie told me she held her tonight and how happy and smiley she was. MeeMae, I liked your brown dress, XO Papa&Bev

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

love the sweet smiles!!! Happy 5 month birthday!

Heather said...

Wow, she looks happy in the tub!!! I swear Aidan enjoys it, but I have yet to witness a smile! Glad you have such happy girls!

The Holtons said...

How cute! You should not just assume that Bev was talking...then again, maybe you should! Great pictures with Amelia and her wonderful grandparents!