Monday, August 27, 2012

Lazy Weekend

We had a lazy weekend.  Donald and Avie went to the new Gander mountain Friday night....Amelia and I vegged on the couch.  Actually Amelia and Maggie were in the chair.....


 Let's talk about Maggie.....she will drive you CRAZY!!  We keep her in the kitchen during the day while we are gone, however we have learned to remove any and everything she could possible chew up....she had a bed for about a month but she nibbled and nibbled until we finally had to throw it away......She licks incessantly, the only thing that will drive you more crazy than Maggie....is Avie messing with Maggie
 Saturday was my "long" run of 5 miles, I added one so I could be over 100 again for the month.....I looked ahead for Sept I will not have to add anything to be over as the miles increase pretty quickly.  I have spent quite a few miles on the dreadmill....looking at the same wall....I downloaded a free book to see if I liked to listen while I ran....apparently classics are free so "The Scarlett Letter" has gotten me through some boring times.
 Then there is this creature....Saturday morning Amelia had ball practice so Avie and I cleaned house.  Which really means her asking me 254530861354 times when she can mop, and using about 87 gallons of windex on a mirror about the size of a compact.....

 Love finding pics they take of themselves

2 comments:

Louise said...

I LOVE the pictures of Avie in the glasses and the pictures of Amelia and Maggie. Titus can't have beds either...he chews them up so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Man, you are a crafting machine...maybe we should have a craft night next week???????