Friday, August 17, 2012

School is wearing me out....I am back to getting up at 4:30 to run on the dreadmill.  Amelia got what I call the back to school sniffles and has already missed a day...but perfect attendance has never been our goal.

Being that I am very crafty..haha....I made a bib/medal holder.  I wanted one and they were WAY to expensive for my taste so I made one.  I have a clip to glue on the other open spot to clip pics to but have not had time to do that.
 Last weekend Avie and I started working on these old cabinet doors I took off some of my laundry room cabinets, we are going to make bulletin boards, will post pics when done.

 Just crazy girl in her robe.
 And last weekend I ran my first half (in my neighborhood).  I know it says 13.02 but my GPS tracker decided to go on break about 6 houses down so....This week I kinda start the long runs over to go the full 29 weeks until the marathon so I have an easy 5 miler....thank goodness!!
And Amelia started fall softball practice last night, she was excited!!!  During spring ball the bad news bears made a comeback in the tournament and finished in second place.  AND thank goodness it is FRIDAY!

1 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

You did a great job with bib/medal holder!