Tuesday, December 18, 2012

long run

I finally felt better after being sick last week....and then Amelia got sick.  She also had a nasty infection in her finger that required several Rx and the Dr opening it up....it was GROSS!!  She feels better now...we are just hoping to make it until Wednesday when they are OUT OF SCHOOL!!

My long run this weekend was 18 miles, which is a new longest run for me!!  Amelia had a basketball game at 9 so I knew I had to start on the dreadmill.  I started around 4:30 and did almost 13.5 miles on the treadmill......what I will not do for those kids:)  I finished up outside and feel good about my time.  This week my long is 20!!

Avie loves all things Christmas.....especially clothes....


 With being sick and only going to one practice Amelia did great in the game.  She was, as usual, all smiles up and down the court



 While technically Maggie is Amelia's dog....Avie and Maggie are best friends.  They love each other, probably b/c they are both a little mischievous.....here they are sprawled on my deb watching TV
I am off starting Wednesday, hopefully I can get my shopping and all of my wrapping done...I am not a fan of crowds or people being in my "bubble zone" so.....

My Dad's appointment went well.  At this point we have decided to not do anything.  The surgeon said it is basically inoperable because of where it is.  I am sure many people will give their 2 cents about this...and about going somewhere else for another opinion....but in the end we are at peace with this

2 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

Sorry about Amelia's finger. Great job getting in your long run this week!

Anonymous said...

I was kinda hoping for a picture of Amelia's finger...