Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weekend

My besties came from Alabama to visit with me and MJ!! They arrived late Friday (actually early Saturday). I had to meet Amy in Dasher to run early so I could make it to Amelia's bball games so I only saw Leigh-Leigh for a second.

We met at about 6:30 for 13.  We had to be done before starting time at 9, we made it with time to spare....however we were a hot mess!!  Amelia did good and finally was a bit more aggressive!!

We went to lunch with the L's and then shopped a little and then supper!!  Melissa and I had no problem crashing the family meal!!!


We met for lunch the next day after Church at the school....MJ is absent in the pic b/c she was sick:(
We are scheduled for another 20 miler this weekend....who knows if we will actually do it.  The marathon is in 25 days.  I am figuring at this point I am 99.9% confident I will make it in the time period....I may not be able to walk soon after but feel for sure I can make it!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

It was so good seeing ya'll and I am so glad we stayed with ya'll! That is our permenant place to stay from now on! :)i love ya'll and i am so thankful for our friendship!

ridz ria said...

Nice work done... You have shared very good information..
Skin cancer is the most prevalent of all types of cancers. However, various methods of skin cancer treatment have emerged to eradicate this disease. You can visit Skin Cancer Treatment in Alabama to get detailed information..