Wednesday, February 06, 2013

A much shorter long run

This past weekend we had 12 scheduled....I made it 7.5.  I feel like the little engine who is losing steam and am beyond ready to put this behind me!!  In the words of the great one hit wonder Europe, we are in the final countdown!!!!!!!!

Saturday night we had our Father Daughter banquet at Church.  The girls loved getting dressed up!!



 We wrangled Papa into going with us.

 All of the A-team minus Abby.  I told Donald to get in the pic and then we could photoshop her face....he said NO.
 Amelia with her twinnie friends.
Avie and Charlee

This weekend I am doing a 5k with Amelia, her first.  Our goal is to beat Donald!!!!!  Then after I have 8 miles to do.  Then we are for real in the final countdown.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Good luck with your marathon!

Louise said...

How fun for you and Amelia!!!

Running Diva Mom said...

Hey! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info. Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!
Please note in your email: NUUN
runningdivamom at yahoo dot com
www.runningdivamom.com