Tuesday, March 26, 2013

These are random pics from my phone.  I spent last week with a cold, pink eye, and in insurance school in Atlanta.  It was torture!!  I have been working on a designation for 5 years and hopefully I will pass this last one and be done....I should know in 6-8 weeks.  I left work already behind and came back to a hot mess.....
 Avie loves to do handstands at Bevs.......her new trick is to do the alphabet while doing a handstand....yes I know she is talented:)

 Avie was so excited to see me when I got back from Atlanta

 Maggie's favorite place to be outside is on the trampoline

 Since the monsoons came Saturday and Sunday we had an indoor egg hunt with Melissa and her girlies.

 Avie and Paige
I did a 10k on Saturday morning...based on being sick and gone all week I think I did good.  It was only my 2nd ever 10k so I did get a PR:) 1:02.11.  I have a half marathon April 13th....I feel certain there will not be a PR...I feel certain I will be lucky if I finish...hopefully I can get the rest of my training runs in...but....we will see

0 comments: