Thursday, August 22, 2013

catching up

School wears me out.....such an everyday routine...

This pic was from the first day of school, Abby goes to a different school but she got herself in the pic.  It cracks me up everytime.

 Friday after school started we went with the Hicks girls to CFA.  These two are so crazy we did not even sit with them:)
 Papa had his birthday that weekend.  It was VERY hard to resist the cookie cake but I made it through....Avie had about 78 pieces.
 The A-team and Papa
 Avie's first day in Art class.
 Anna spent the night on Friday and they gave me a spa treatment when I got home.
 Laurie and Louise came again to visit Papa and brought the E's with them.
 Saturday our local flying service was having a $20 fly and lunch....I thought the girls would love it.  So I made reservations for Donald, Amelia and Avie.......this is from outside the airport
 Inside all happy and waiting on their turn
 Avie in the plane.....
 and yes me with her....Amelia REFUSED to go.....she is scared of everything, especially when it comes ti anything she has never done.  She told me the pilot could have a heart attack and crash...in times like these she becomes unreasonable so I just ignore her or force her to do it.  However she darted away back inside to my Dad so I went with Avie.

 Avie was so excited she was able to see things around town that she recognized...
 like Academy



 Amelia loves Baby Ethan, I know she would have gone back to Montgomery with them
 These two were crazy together.....
 then there are these two....TROUBLE.  The things that dog lets Avie do to her.......
 we have been having "news reports" everynight......
 Amelia made supper on Monday, it smelled so good however meatloaf iis def not vegan

 she is crazy......


I won a free entry to a half in Jacksonville so I am doing the Marine Corp on 10/5...the training has been....well....not so much.  I am trying my best to get motivated but it is not happening....it will be a long 13.1 miles.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I. LOVE. AVIE!!! And the plane story made me laugh out loud. AGAIN!!!

Yo Momma Runs said...

Spa treatment from the kids equals THE BEST! I need to show this picture to my kids to give them a great idea.:)